Customer Care Policy
All of our guarantees are insurance backed by our Accredited status with Worcester Bosch.
In the unlikely event of a complaint arising, Mike Couldry Plumbing and Heating Ltd shall
- Document any complaints received from Customers in a written complaints log and retain this information for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Acknowledge a course of action to the Customer within 28 days of any complaint.
- If agreed by the Customer, carry out any remedial action within 8 weeks from the date of the Customer agreement.
- Try our best to settle any complaints amicably with the Customer.
- Offer Customers full details of why a complaint may not be upheld if relevent.
- Complaints – Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0117 981 2929 or via their website http://www.
disputeresolutionombudsman.. org/which-trusted-traders- partnership/